- 1 large cauliflower (1kg), trimmed and separated into 3-4cm florets
- 150g cooking chorizo, skinned and cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 red onions, peeled and cut into 2cm wedges
- 30g pitted green olives, torn in half
- 2 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 30g pumpkin seeds
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Flaked sea salt and black pepper
- 20g parsley leaves, roughly chopped
Takes . Serves 4.
Heat the oven to 220C/425F/gas mark 7. Put everything bar the parsley in a bowl with a teaspoon and a half of salt and a good grind of pepper. Mix well to combine, then spread out on a 30cm x 40cm baking tray lined with greaseproof paper. Roast for 25-30 minutes, stirring gently halfway through, until the chorizo is cooked and the cauliflower is soft and browned. Leave to cool down for about 10 minutes, stir in the parsley and serve.